Active participation in LLP/Erasmus Program is an integral part of our institution to comply with the requirements of European Higher Education Area. The college will continuously strive to be innovative and visionary on the international and the European scene while actively forming an alliance with local and regional authorities in the area of internationalization. Klaipeda State College includes the following objectives in its EPS:
- Increase outgoing and incoming Erasmus mobility (students and staff);
- Maintain and enhance relations with the current partners for purpose of student and staff mobility;
- Broaden and deepen the academic curricula through cooperation with partner institutions;
- Increase foreign language proficiency among students and academic/administrative staff;
- Guarantee a European education for its students through exchanges with various European higher education institutions;
- Increase the cultural awareness among students and staff;
- Develop intensive relations with selected universities and colleges for the purpose of Intensive Programmes. Under the Erasmus scheme, the College currently has over 40 Erasmus partners offering exchanges to students and staff. These partnerships are reviewed annually with a view to consolidating and strengthening each relationship.