- Readers can search and order publications via the Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences Virtual library. Only members of the Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences community can order and borrow publications at home.
The Student Card
- The students can use the Lithuanian Student Identity Cards (LSIC) and the International Student Identity Cards (ISIC) (hereinafter — Student Card) as library cards. All other Library users are required to present a passport or a (personal) identity card. The Student Card is a valid document. The borrowers are responsible for all the loans made with their Student Card until the loans are returned.
- All borrowers must use their Student Card/Identity Card each time a loan is made.
Loans and Reservations
- Most of the latest (recent) items are freely accessible on open shelves. The KVK students can borrow (or book for later usage) books and other items from the Library’s collection. Before the borrowing, the users have to order items from the Library Catalogue or book them at KVK virtual library.
- The loan period for the books varies from 1 week to 1 semester.
- All borrowed items must be returned before the end of the loan period. Knowing when the Library’s items are due, and returning or renewing the loans on time is the borrower’s responsibility.
Renewal of Loans
- The loans can be renewed if the item has not been reserved by another person.
- The renewals can be made via the catalogue or KVK virtual library’s website; you can also renew your loan by telephone or visit your nearest library information desk.
Overdue Items (loans)
Remember: Be attentive and return books in time! Users, who fail to return a book, may be fined (the fine goes every day to every taken book).
- 0,06 EUR if a book was given for one semester;
- 0,58 EUR if a book was given for a shorter time than one semester.