1. Students wishing to enroll for studies must have completed at least secondary education. Please note that a foreign citizen, must have his/her education documents recognised in the Republic of Lithuania. The evaluation and recognition of foreign school-leaving certificates and higher education qualifications is carried out by the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (CQAHE) (hereinafter – the “SKVC”).
2. To start application procedure for studies students have to:
2.1. duly fill online Application form;
2.2. send us copies of secondary education (or any other) documents ;
2.3. send us copy of the passport;
2.4. send us valid document confirming the level of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.). For studies we require at least level B1; assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level 3. If an applicant does not have such document, English language level will be estimated remotely by Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences staff member. If secondary education was provided fully in English language, then applicant needs to provide confirmation from the school regarding it ;
2.5. recognition document of secondary school diploma issued by SKVC http://www.skvc.lt/default/en/60/apply/documentation_requirements;
2.6. receipt, certifying payment of the non-refundable Application fee (100 EUR) to the Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences account (details are written below).
NOTE: All documents must be translated in to Lithuanian or English language. Applications with documents in different languages will not be evaluated.
NOTE: INCOMPLETE AND UNCLEAR APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE EVALUATED.
3. Student tuition fees are subject to the chosen programme of study. Procedures for paying due fees are defined in the conditional offer letter and Agreement of Study between the student and institution. Please note that applicants are required to pay first year tuition fee in advance before the beggining of studies and will need to send transfer receipt to the International Relations Department.
4. After receiving confirmation on the paid tuition fee, International Relations Department will send the mediation documents necessary for visa application for students who need visa to enter Lithuania. Please note that students coming for full time studies need to apply for National visa and can do it only in Embassy of Lithuania in any country. More information and contacts of Embassies you can find here https://keliauk.urm.lt/en/.
In case visa is refused, 100 percent of the Tuition Fee will be refunded, except for the bank transfer fee.
5. A person is considered to have enrolled to the University of Applied Sciences after the submission and approval of original documents, signing of the Agreement of Study (2 copies) and the formal registration of the Director’s Acceptance decree. If an applicant wishes to live in dormitory a lease agreement should be also signed (2 copies). Applicant must sign all copies and one copy of each return to Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences
Bank details for Application fee payment:
|Beneficiery||Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences, 111968056|
|Bank Name||AB Swedbank|
|Account Number||LT80 7300 0100 7417 8978|
|Bank SWIFT Code||HABALT22|
|Payment purpose||Application Fee [student name surname]|