Data Controller’s Identity and Contact Details
Kvk.lt/Klaipėdos valstybinė kolegija, Jaunystės g. 1, LT-91274 Klaipėda, Lithuania.
You can contact us via:
Phone: (8 46) 489 132
We process the following categories of your personal data:
- Identification data – forename, surname, address, etc.
- Contact data – e-mail, telephone number, address, etc.
- Digital data – cookies, IP address, usage of websites and social networks, and other data publicly available on the Internet.
How long do we keep your data?
We have the right and statutory duty to store all data submitted by you to us. We store information collected about you for up to 2 years after you stopped actively using the system. When we keep your data for another specific purpose, the data storage period will be specified under the purpose in the section on how we use your data. Given your consent, another data storage period may be agreed upon.
To whom do we disclose your data?
Where do we process your data?
How do we use your data?
- We process your personal data in accordance with the requirements established by legislation, as defined by the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, as well as other applicable legislation.
- We process your personal data based on our legitimate interests. Legitimate interests are our company’s carefully-weighed interests that are necessary for the performance of our activities and for ensuring the security of information and systems (software protecting against the loss of data, malware protection, network security). In order to ensure that our interests are aligned with your interests, we conduct an assessment on the necessity of each processing operation that is based on our legitimate interest.
- We process your personal data based on our legitimate interest for the following purposes: to present offerings of our products and services that best match your needs.
- If you wish to opt out of our direct-marketing communications, please notify us using the indicated contact details at any time, stating that you do not wish your contact information to be used for direct-marketing purposes.
- In all cases, when processing your personal data based on our legitimate interest, we take into account your interests and rights granted to you by legislation governing data protection. Your privacy rights are always secured with safeguards and are in line with your rights and freedoms. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of our legitimate interest. In order to file your objection, please contact us using the above contact details. Please note that we may continue the processing where, following the assessment of our legitimate interest, such interest is found to be in line with your freedoms and rights. If your objection is motivated, we may suspend the processing of your personal data with reference to your stated reasons.
- From time to time, we may collect and process your data with your consent. Your consent is voluntary and is required to carry out the related processing operations for these purposes.
- You have the right to submit an inquiry/request with regard to the processing of your data to: Kvk.lt/Klaipėdos valstybinė kolegija, Jaunystės g. 1, LT-91274 Klaipėda, Lithuania.
You can contact us via:
Phone: (8 46) 489 132
- Your inquiries/requests are to be processed within one month.
- You have the right at all times to get familiarised with your personal data, data processing purposes, categories, sources, recipients, storage period and rights, including the right to receive a copy of your personal data that we process.
- You have the right to the portability of your data that we handle with your consent and that is processed automatically. We will provide you with a copy of your data in a machine-readable Excel file to enable you to store or to disclose such data to other service providers. You can also contact us with a request to provide your personal data to another data controller; however, we can fulfil your request only if such data transfer is technically feasible.
- We update your personal data, asking you to review such data from time to time and when required by law. However, if you notice that some data that we have about you are incorrect, you may submit a request for rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data. You may correct or supplement your personal data on the self-service portal or by contacting and providing us with correct or complementary data. If the accuracy of your personal data is disputable, the processing of your data may be restricted upon your request for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your data.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your data, which means that we will store, but not use, your data. You also have the right to apply with a request to erase your personal data, but only in any of the following cases prescribed by legislation:
- Your data is no longer needed to achieve the purposes for which such data were collected or otherwise processed, and you have withdrawn your consent, where your data is processed with your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing the data.
- You are opposed to the data processing based on our legitimate interest. We will restrict the processing of data until your interests are approved. If the primacy of your rights is determined, we will erase your data at your request.
- Personal data must be erased in order to comply with statutory requirements. Where data processing is illegal, you can request that the processing be restricted or the data be erased. In the absence of a valid reason, we will not erase or restrict the processing of your data.
You have the right to not accept the decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling.
You have the right to contact us at any time if you believe that we have infringed your rights established by the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
Cookies are small text files downloaded to you computer to collect standard web-log information and visitor-behaviour information. This information is used, for example, to monitor visitor activity on a website and to generate statistical reports on website activity. You can set your browser to block cookies. However, some cookies are necessary for the website user to be able to access our information or other services during the login session.
|Name of the cookie||Data processing purpose||Validity term|
|_ga||Google Analytics analytical cookie, which is used to track user actions on the website. The data obtained are used to improve website performance.||2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics analytical cookie, used to collect and store information about user behaviour on the website.||1 min|
|_gid||Google Analytics analytical cookie, used to collect statistical information about the user (this cookie does not collect any personal data but assigns a unique ID to each user).|
The data obtained are used to improve website performance.
|__zlcmid||Zopim live chat cookie, helps to recognise device.||1 year|
The website may contain links to third-party websites, products and services, as well as social network extensions (e.g., Facebook social networking platform plug-ins). Third-party services or applications provided on the Kvk.lt website are subject to the relevant third-party privacy statements. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with the privacy protection provisions of these third parties.