National Scientific-Practical Student Conference
“Business, Technology, Biomedicine: Innovation Insights 2023”
Purpose of the conference:
To promote the development of applied science research in higher education institutions, to present the latest scientific research conducted by students in the fields of biomedicine, technology, and social sciences, to develop the scientific self-expression of young researchers.
Fields of scientific presentations:
- development of cooperation between business organizations and higher education institutions;
- impact of innovation and applied research on public welfare;
- good experience, project work information dissemination;
- topical issues of country or regional management and economic development;
- educational realities and perspectives, future challenges;
- innovations in biomedical sciences and their application;
- innovations in the field of technology and their application;
- information technology innovations and their application.
Language and duration of presentations:
Lithuanian/English. Duration – 10 min.
Registration until 28th April 2023.
Registration form: CLICK HERE
Authors of articles who wish to have their articles to be published must send articles to the address email@example.com till 8th May 2023.
Conference on 17th May 2023. The conference will be held at the Faculty of Technologies of Klaipėdos valstybinė kolegija / Higher Education Institution, address: Bijūnų str. 10, LT-91223 Klaipėda. It will be possible to participate in the conference remotely.
More information: phone +370 675 6 83 85, email firstname.lastname@example.org