C@RE general objective is to digitally requalify workers in the field of personal and social care by creating a model that provides for the acquisition of skills (new digital and relational & emotional management skills) through augmented learning and facilitates workplace learning through digital tools.
– To support the upskilling of social and care workers’ competence toward digitalization of the care sector.
– To promote the use of augmented learning as a new and innovative learning technique in training pathways for care and social workers, where the environment adapts to the learner to gain a greater understanding of a topic by stimulating discovery and learning.
– Providing digital tools to implement new learning paths in the vocational training sector.
C@RE aims to support the care system by creating a model that involves the acquisition of the new skills requested by the labor market (basic digital and relational & emotional management skills), using Augmented Reality (AR) as a key tool for digitizing learning pathways.
Results and outcomes
– The development of a competence framework model to provide the needed skills.
– The design and release of a training course, based on the model above-mentioned and aimed to support VET organizations in introducing the AR method in their social curricula.
– The creation of a motivational social learning platform that will include training materials, a competency framework and augmented reality components.
European Digital Learning Network (Italy),
Asociatia de Terapie Familiala si de Cuplu Timisoara (Romania),
AINTEK SYMVOULOI EPICHEIRISEON EFARMOGES YPSILIS TECHNOLOGIAS EKPAIDEFSI ANONYMI ETAIREIA (Greece),
Korak po Korak (Croatia)