The project objectives are to:
- Exchange knowledge and best practices on urban regeneration through green roofs;
- Develop an innovative training course on green roofs gathering forward-looking skills in a strategic field for smart economic and social development;
- Provide work-based learning opportunities for young graduates in construction engineering and similar fields;
- Foster employability, socio-educational and personal development for young graduates in construction engineering (and other similar professional profiles) through the acquisition of new specific skills in order to find alternatives to a saturated market;
The Green Roofs Technician Training project aims to develop an innovative training course, methodology, and a new, multidisciplinary occupational profile, specialized in green roofs. The project will foster the employability, socio-educational, and professional development of young graduates in construction engineering, landscape architecture, urban planning, and related studies by acquiring skills needed for urban regeneration.
Results and outcomes
- Green Roofs Training Course and Platform Development (A Multidisciplinary and Modular Green Roof Training Course on Green Roofs, -E-learning platform hosting a job-placement section to facilitate the search of internships on Green Roofs).
- Green Roofs Trainers’ Handbook (Learning Snacks for Green Roofs Technician Trainers for effectively implementing the training methodology).
- Guidelines for Green Roofs Training (Guidelines for Green Roofs Training to facilitate the adoption of the course in Higher Education and promote the further development of the training).
GOSPODARSKA ZBORNICA SLOVENIJE (SL)
KLAIPĖDOS VALSTYBINĖ KOLEGIJA (LT)
UNIVERSITATEA DUNAREA DE JOS DIN GALATI (RO)
ASSOCIAÇÃO NACIONAL DE COBERTURAS VERDES (PT)
FALCO&ASSOCIATI SRL (EUROCREA MERCHANT SRL) (IT)