The main goal is to increase energy efficiency, so that after modernization the building will meet at least energy efficiency class C and hygiene standards set for the public buildings. The following measures are envisaged to achieve the goal:
– insulation of the overlapped roof;
– insulation of external walls and plinth, considering the installation of windows in the insulation layer;
– replacement of windows;
– door replacement;
– modernization of the heating system;
– modernization of the ventilation system by installing a heat exchanger;
– modernization of hot / cold water systems;
– lighting system reconstruction.
Results and outcomes
The implementation of the project according to the recommendations of the energy saving audit would reduce the total GHG emissions due to heat and electricity savings by 1594 tCO2e, and the annual heat energy reduction (savings) would reach 250.86 MWh / year. In addition, the planned renovation package would save 57.37% of the current heat energy recalculated costs for the standard heating season, 3.43% of the electricity costs and 4% of the current heat energy costs for hot water.