KVK is currently looking for an Erasmus+ trainee at International Relations Department. We offer an interesting traineeship where the student will have the opportunity to complete different tasks, implement their ideas, participate in various events, projects and trips.
Location: Klaipeda, Lithuania
Period: from October, 2023
Duration: 4-12 months
Working hours: 20 hours/week
Accommodation: student can stay in KVK dormitory, which price is 120 Eur/month
Description of activities:
- Assisting in optimizing of existing processes in the department.
- Assisting in technical/document work.
- Implementation of current and new projects within Erasmus+.
- Assistance in setting up new projects.
- Helping the incoming students and staff when it is necessary.
- Organising social activities/events for the incoming students and staff.
- Accompanying to incoming academic staff for the university/city tour.
- Working with KVK website and social media. Initiating new partnerships with other universities.
- Other daily tasks.
- Good English language skills (at least level B2) (Knowing additional languages would be an advantage).
- Bachelor degree level student.
- Very good digital knowledge.
- Willingness to learn.
- Motivation and creativity.
- Effective communication skills.
- Be an outgoing person.
The trainee should send CV and Motivation letter to email@example.com by 15 January 2023.