If you wish to apply for Erasmus+ mobility, you should:
- firstly ask your home university if they have bilateral agreement with Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences.
- fill in online application form.
- ask your home coordinator to send us (to email@example.com) nomination for your Erasmus+ mobility.
- send us your English language level confirmation.
- choose the subjects from our list. Please note that for 1 semester you can have maximum 30 ECTS.
- send us your learning agreement.
- arrive to Klaipeda.
Draft of Learning agreement for studies
Draft of learning agreement with comments on filling in.
Please note that we require B1 English language level from all incoming students.
Accommodation - We are offering accommodation for our incoming students in our dormitory located Debreceno g. 25, Klaipėda. Month cost is 90 EUR. If you want to live in dormitory, just mark its option in application form and we will inform about possibilities.
All students living in dormitory should follow the basic rules of dormitory.
Visa - if you are coming from not European Union country please check if you are required to have visa for arrival to Lithuania - http://keliauk.urm.lt/en/. If you will need visa, inform us and we will provide documents for visa application.
For any questions please contact Almeda Šinušaitė, Erasmus coordinator for incoming students, firstname.lastname@example.org