Bank details for Application fee
- Beneficiery: Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences, 111968056
- Bank Name: AB Swedbank
- Account Number: LT80 7300 0100 7417 8978
- Bank SWIFT Code: HABALT22
- Payment purpose: Application Fee [student name surname]
English language requirements
For studies we require at least level B1. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level 3. If an applicant does not have such document, English language level will be estimated remotely by Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences staff member. If secondary education was provided fully in English language, then applicant needs to provide confirmation from the school regarding it.
- INCOMPLETE, UNCLEAR AND ERRONEOUS APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE EVALUATED.
- All documents must be translated in to the Lithuanian or the English language;
- Application documents can be sent by email email@example.com;
- Institution keeps the right to ask for additional documents or notarised/original copies;
- Accepted students shall present their original educational documents to the International Relations department upon arrival to studies;
- Translated copies of original documents (if it was not in Lithuanian or English languages) shall be presented with with Apostille or Notar Legalisation to the International Relations department upon arrival to studies;
- After successfully submitting of all necessary documents on-line your educational documents will be processed for the academic verification and successful applicants will receive the acceptance letters;
- By submitting the documents applicant agrees for one’s information to be shared with other institutions that Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences might refer to while processing the academic verification;
- For more information or application please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Answer on application is given in two weeks period.