If you wish to apply for Erasmus+ mobility, you should:
- Ask your home university if they have bilateral agreement with Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences.
- Fill in online application form.
- Ask your home coordinator to send us (to email@example.com) nomination for your Erasmus+ mobility.
- Send us your English language level confirmation.
- Choose the subjects from our list. Please note that for 1 semester you can have maximum 30 ECTS.
- Send us your learning agreement (online learning agreement (OLA)).
- Arrive to Klaipeda!
NOTE – we do not offer online mobility opportunity.
We are offering accommodation for our incoming students in our dormitory located Debreceno g. 25, Klaipėda. Month cost is 90 EUR. If you want to live in dormitory, just mark its option in application form and we will inform about possibilities.
Visa – if you are coming from not European Union country please check if you are required to have visa for arrival to Lithuania – http://keliauk.urm.lt/en/. If you will need visa, inform us and we will provide mediation letter for visa application.
NOTE – in case you are subject to mandatory self-isolation due to travel from abroad, it will not be possible to make isolation in the dormitory.
Please note that we require B1 English language level from all incoming students. Additional online interview might be requested.
We accept only Bachelor level students (EQF level 6) for mobilities within Erasmus+ programme.
Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences keeps the right to cancel student mobility even after the arrival to Klaipeda in case of false information provided by the student/sending institution.