If you wish to apply for Erasmus+ studies, you should:
- Ask your home university if they have bilateral agreement with KVK or check it HERE.
- Fill in online application form.
- Ask your home coordinator to send us (to email@example.com) nomination for your Erasmus+ mobility.
- Send us your English language level confirmation.
- Choose the subjects from our list. Please note that for 1 semester you can have maximum 30 ECTS.
- Send us your learning agreement (online learning agreement (OLA)).
- Arrive to Klaipeda!
Online learning agreement (OLA)
We accept only OLA. Please make sure you fill in OLA correctly – period, responsible persons, name of subjects and etc. Responsible person is Almeda Šinušaitė, Specialist at International Relations Department, firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact person is the Head of the Study department you are coming to. You can find their names and contacts next to the subjects list.
Students coming from partner countries (Ukraine, Georgia, Egypt, Jordan, Albania) need to submit regular learning agreement.
Calendar for Spring semester 2022/2023
Faculty of Business
Faculty of Technologies
Faculty of Health Sciences