The study programme is characterized by the interaction of theoretical and practical subjects. The programme focuses on the preparation of Office Administrator for work in small and big organisations. Lectures are given by foreign scientists, directors, deputy directors from Lithuanian and abroad. Practices are carried out in the whole region of Western as well abroad under Erasmus+ programme.
Graduates will be able to carry out work in the fields of information and document management: to administrate and coordinate company, institution (subdivision) activities; create staff motivation systems and image administrate material and financial resources. The graduates of this study program can work in different types of business enterprises, state and public institutions.
To prepare a modern specialist in administration of institutions and companies who is able to understand and apply the principles needed to manage companies and institutions, finance and accounting, as well as documents, to conduct applied researches, to use the information systems, and communication technologies, to implement managerial projects, quality control, social responsibility and ethical principles, to communicate in public space in the official and foreign languages, to take independent decisions.
Study subjects (117 credits): Sociology/Philosophy, Administrative Language and Its use, Business Foreign Language 1 (English, German, French), Business Foreign Language 2 (English, German, French, Russian), Psychology, Economics of Organizations, Professional Ethics and International Protocol, Creativity Development, Applied Mathematics and Statistics, IT and Document Management, Management of Organizational, Organization of Business Events, Accounting and Finance, Methodology of Applied Research, Organizational Behavior, Marketing, Organizational Social Responsibility, Management of Institutions and Companies, Organizational Social Responsibility, Project Management, Workflow Management, Personnel Management, Quality Management, Law, Management of Public Institutions, Mass media and Public Relations, Term Paper.
1. Describes the principles of the establishment, performance, administration, and development of institutions and companies and their legal regulation.
2. Applies the knowledge of the laws of the Republic of Lithuania to dealing with financial management and accounting.
3. Organizes carrying out applied researches in institutions and companies, using both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
4. Analyses, summarizes and applies the obtained research data in the activities of institutions and companies.
5. Applies the principles needed in planning, organizing, motivating and controlling the activities of institutions and companies.
6. Prepares, performs accounting, manages and keeps the documents of institutions and companies, using the principles of document management.
7. Uses information and communication technologies in internal and external communication of institutions and companies.
8. Communicates with internal and external partners on the issues of professional activities.
9. Creates and implements the principles of quality management, social responsibility and ethics.
10. Develops the plans for professional activity and personal career and assumes responsibility for the results of one’s activity.
11. Formulates rational solutions and new ideas, and selects the means for adapting to new situations.
History or Information technologies, or Geography, or Foreign language
Lithuanian language and literature
Weighting factor for any subject that does not overlap with the first and second