To see more results and filtering options, press ENTER
Why study this programme?
In the physiotherapy study programme implemented by KVK, special attention is paid to the training and improvement of professional skills. In the first year, students are taught general education subjects, and in the subsequent courses, students study the subjects of the study field, most of which are occupied by the teaching of practical skills.
The study programme is unique, focused on the development of practical skills and the ability to organize and conduct private activities. The seaside region has a lot of medical and wellness facilities where the students practice and after study get the work.
Goal of the program
To train highly qualified physiotherapy specialists who are able to provide personal health care services to clients of different age independently or in a team of rehabilitation specialists, including functional and physical examination, treatment by movement and physical factors, prevention and promotion of healthy lifestyle.
Study subjects (108 Credits): Professional foreign language, Health psychology, Occupational ethics and bioethics, Physical therapy services administration, First aid and pharmacology, Applied research methodology and statistics, Anatomy and physiology, Movement science, Pathological anatomy, Basics of rehabilitation, Massage, Physiotherapy, General physiotherapy and Functional Diagnostics, Health Education Education, Ergonomics and Preventive Physiotherapy, Physiotherapy Methods, Physical Therapy for the Elderly, Internal Medicine and Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy for Pregnant and Gynecologic Patients, Physical Therapy for Surgical, Traumatologic and Orthopedic Patients, Pediatric and Physiotherapy, Nervous Diseases and Physical Therapy.
1. Performs a person’s physiotherapy examination, collects and critically evaluates patient-related information.
2. Prepares a physiotherapy program based on a physiotherapy diagnosis.
3. Performs physiotherapy procedures and exercises based on ethical, deontological and legal context.
4. Evaluates the effects of physiotherapy procedures, makes changes and terminates procedures if the patient’s condition so requires.
5. Collaborates with personal health care professionals and other individuals involved in the treatment process while solving health problems.
6. Carries out research in professional activities based on evidence-based science and practice-based physiotherapy.
7. Able to apply leadership and management skills in planning and providing quality physiotherapy services.
Chemistry or Mathematics
Lithuanian language and literature
Weighting factor for any subject that does not overlap with the first and second