To see more results and filtering options, press ENTER
Why study this programme?
Acquire the knowledge and skills required for the engineering of the global market, the use of high technologies, their application in various contexts, the ability to combine application skills with business and management, understand the impact and importance of engineering decisions on societal development, be broad erudition, be able to maintain their professional competence.
The study program aims to develop a broad, erudite, creative and critical thinking personality able to communicate freely and work in a team.
Goal of the program
To train highly qualified informatics engineering specialists who develop, implement and support engineering computer, remote control and monitoring systems, software tools and cloud computing and Internet of Things solutions; integrating, installing and administering hardware and computer networks.
Study subjects (126 credits): Professional Communication, Fundamentals of Management, Economics, Methodology of Applied Research, Psychology, Professional Foreign Language (English), Mathematics, Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics, Physics, Computer Architecture and Operating Systems, Computer Hardware Systems, Computer Networks, Network and Server Management, Computer Workstations and Network Administration, Information Security, Introduction to Programming, Database Basics, Computer Graphics, Web Technologies, System Engineering, Application Programming, Digital Logic, Electrotechnics & Electronics Basics, Signal Processing, Digital Circuits, Microcontrollers, Data structures, Developing of Graphic User Interface / Cloud computing / Smart device technologies.
1. Characterizes the basic concepts and concepts of the field of informatics engineering.
2. Defines the theoretical principles underpinning new technologies.
3. Understands the scope of informatics engineering, the complexity of problems, and chooses the methods of their solutions.
4. Identifies problems in the field of informatics engineering, performs systematic engineering analysis and chooses the appropriate research methodology.
5. Plans and conducts applied research, experimental development using advanced technology knowledge.
6. Develops, installs, and maintains engineering computer, remote control and monitoring systems, and software tools, by selecting appropriate equipment, tools, and techniques.
7. Designs and implements management and monitoring systems using knowledge of signal processing, electrical engineering, electronics and hardware design and programming.
8. Applies software lifecycle stages methodologies to support or integrate application systems.
9. Integrates, installs, and administrates hardware, software, and computer networks by evaluating the peculiarities of architecture and software in computer systems.
10. It solves the challenges of the applied fields by evaluating the technological, economic, social and legal context.
11. Applies IT project management practices by working individually and in a team, communicating with colleagues and other stakeholders.
12. Uses self-study skills needed for continuous professional development.
Information Technologies or Physics
Lithuanian language and literature
Weighting factor for any subject that does not overlap with the first and second